A Perfect Spring Day

The sky was filled with clouds, the wind was blowing like mad and there was a slight chill in the air. I always think this makes for great sleeping.



The grass is so green... it seems almost emerald. And look at the fish flag... flapping in the wind.

The clouds were everywhere...some white, others gray... but no rain fell.



A perfect day for a cookout... and Becky, my sister and grillmaster, displayed her culinary skills on the grill.



Alex, my son, and Chris, my brother, just talked and watched their meal being prepared.



And of course there were some antics in the backyard. And no... we're not really tossing Audrey.



(me, Becky, Chris & Missy and of course Miss Audrey)

Comments

Melinda said…
all the photos you have posted are really good ones Angela!

Popular Posts