Ohio Graduation Tests

I just had to share the recent results of Alex's Ohio Graduation Tests scores. These tests standards represent what students should know and be able to do by the time they leave high school. The student must pass these tests in order to receive a diploma.

And below are Alex's results. I'm so proud of him. Alex has needed assisted in reading and writing in elementary and middle school. In High School, we decided to remove him from the IEP he was receiving. In both reading and writing he achieved an accelerated score. He has come a long way.

Photobucket

Comments

Melissa said…
Way to go Alex!! I'm proud of you too. Hey, I might need a tutor for my nursing math class I have to take! :)
Patty said…
Now we know who can also tutor little Ms Audrey with her Math. Good job Alex. By the way Angela, I clicked the photo to enlarge it so I could see it better and it took me to some different place.
Again, CONGRATULATIONS ALEX. Love you all.
Melinda said…
Great Job Alex!!!

Popular Posts