4th of July Celebration

We gathered at my parents to celebrate my birthday, Melissa's birthday, Melinda's birthday and Father's Day. Oh... and I guess the 4th of July too.

The weather was more like Fall.... cool and damp. Here's the view from the Family room at my parent's house.

Photobucket

The flowers were very colorful yesterday. And of course the little droplets of rain on the flowers were quite pretty.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Didn't get a picture of the cake, or opening the presents... but here's some of the family:

Audrey & Missy
Audrey & Missy

Melinda & Noah
Melinda & Noah

Alex & Becky
Alex & Becky

Audrey & Noah
Audrey & Noah

And Missy, being herself:
Photobucket

Comments

Patty said…
I don't know about you girls and those sly gestures you give one another. I just that's your terms of endearment. LOL

I told them here at the house today, is going to be left overs from yesterday. I don't plan on cooking. Microwave can warm the hot dogs. Everything else is cold anyway.

Sorry you got a ticket on your way up here.
Melissa said…
Hahaha...yep, that's me! :)
Anonymous said…
Amazing photographs.
Celebrations ! Celebrations !
Claps ! Claps ! Claps !
Shionge said…
Great family bonding once again :D The flowers certainly lifted up the celebrative mood too.
Anonymous said…
Happy Belated Birthday! Glad you all had a good time together. Gorgeous flower shots.

Paz

Popular Posts