Cheeseburgers in Paradise


Okay... so if you know me (and my lunch buddies in particular) you know that I hate every Jimmy Buffet song ever written or song by him. However, our little community had a party with one of his song's as its theme and I went with an open mind knowing that I would probably hear at least one of his songs. Here's Alex moving through the line.


It was a perfect night. The weather was not too hot nor humid, almost a miracle towards the end of August here in Ohio. The cheeseburgers were quite yummy. And it was a perfect opportunity to take photos. Of course.. this is Alex (my baby who will be 17 on August 27th) and myself.


And here is a picture of Gary and Alex. Alex stayed long even to eat and then he quickly left to go back home to play with Xbox. Gary & I stayed to listen to the music, watch the teenagers in the pool, and watching drunk people dance.





And even though the music was majorly loud, it was very relaxing laying back on a deck chair and watching the clouds roll by.


The teenagers spent their time jumping in and out of the pool, and then running over to the hot tub to heat up. And they continued to do this even as it became almost too dark and too cold.

Comments

Anonymous said…
I felt I was present too.
Thanking you for the nice post.
Patty said…
Must be nice to live in a small community like that, sort of like a block party. Who furnished the food, or was it a carry in?

Popular Posts