Collage with Lori Larsen

On Thursday I attended a collage class in Sharonville. The instructor was Lori Larsen from Green Bay, Wisconsin. I had seen a collage she had made in Somerset Magazine and was thrilled to take a class with her. Lori does have a blog and it is found at: Lori Larsen

We had to bring a 9 x 12 canvas. Lori had several samples of ephemera to choose from and I picked a lady from the 50's. We then modge podge our ephemera on the blank canvas.

Photobucket

The next steps were just layering on colors:
Photobucket

Here's me with Lori and my finished piece:

Photobucket
(my hair is flat and so is my chest.... what gives?)

And a closeup of my collage:

Photobucket

I also bought a coolish ring from Lori. If you go to Lori's blog you will see some of the jewelry she makes. I really love the ring. Oh.. and Lori gave each attendee an unique keychain she made. Now that was pretty awesome. (I'll post those in another entry)

Comments

Patty said…
I'm assuming you had fun from the smiles on your faces.
Melinda said…
very nice Angela!

Popular Posts