There's a new salad in Town

Saturday night we had dinner at The Chop House. They have a new salad on their menu called the Balsamic Blue Cheese Chopped Salad. This salad is "chopped" and tossed with avocado, bacon, onion, diced tomato and of course blue cheese. Now I must say this is the best salad I've had in years.

So on Sunday... after spending several hours at Border... I stopped back at The Chop House and got the same salad to go. Here is what it looks like (this is the small version and check out the hunk of bread you get with it... all for $5.00)

Photobucket

I think I moaned the entire time I was eating the salad. I can't quite express how all those flavors work with each other. All I can say is that my mouth and my tummy were happy.

And of course I have to share the after pic:

Photobucket

Comments

Anonymous said…
Salad - The best even better than fruits - They say.
Patty said…
Looks good and the fact someone else made it always makes it taste better.
Anonymous said…
LOL.

See you got some spam.

I like the post and the pictures especially.

I have the issue of "breast feeding" on my main blog today Pick a Peck of Pixels

Popular Posts