A Visit to the Farmer's Market


I love the approach of Autumn. The colors of the pumpkins, and the changing leaves always amaze me. And of course, apples are at their best and if you happen to dunk them in a vat of caramel....well isn't that almost perfection.



The mums were so beautiful in crimsons, golds, scarlets and even deep purple hues. I find that my home is filled with those same colors. I guess Autumn is always with me.



And I do have a confession....I probably never eat an apple at any other time of the year except in September when they are crisp and sweet and so juicy. And I normally don't eat them without a generous amount of caramel and nuts adorning them. (Note: the 17year old boychildman enjoyed taking a knife and marking all my caramel apples. He can be such a little shit at times).

Comments

Patty said…
Be glad it was just a knife mark and he didn't eat them all.

Popular Posts