What is Proper Business Dress?

When did flip-flops become an appropriate shoe for corporate America. Did I miss the feature cover story in "Time"?

And if you are .... hmmmmm... let's say over 50 and pushing 60 and your skin tone would be classified as "albino-like" would you leave your house with hose?

And let's say that the same person was wearing a dress so short that when she bent down to pick up her extra pair of shoes, that she exposed her entire ass to me and that I saw that she was wearing a red thong.

And the oddest thing, she carried red shiny vinyl wedge shoes which I can only assume is what she was going to change into once she reached her desk.

And her thong and her wedged shoes matched. Isn't that sort of scary?

Actually what was even more scary was to see that large white ass, deeply creased by a scarlet string that dug so deep that surely it left a lasting mark once she removed her panties.

And it wasn't even 7:30 a.m. yet... and I was eating breakfast.

And if you must wear shoes and a shirt in an eating establishment shouldn't there be a sign about exposing your red-thonged ass?

But you know what really pissed me off this morning? I didn't have my damn camera with me to forever capture that not-so-Kodak moment.

I wonder what color thong she wears on Friday?


[Please note this was not her ass... as in her case... the string separating her checks was completely hidden.]

Comments

Patty said…
Gross, that would have made for a very unappealing look while trying to have breakfast.
Wanda said…
Oh, my! Dude...I am speechless (not included the stiffled laughing). That kills me. That will just be a reminder never to leave your home without your camera....I figure if someone does take a shot of it an shows her...she may dress a little more appropiately. :) Let's hope.
Melinda said…
hahahahaa

Popular Posts