Just a Sunday

It has been a very busy weekend filled with errand running. I was able to stop by Stubbs Park in Centerville yesterday afternoon and tooks some photos. The leaves are turning and it's so beautiful to see.



Today I was able to visit IKEA in West Chester. I love walking through IKEA and getting ideas and just watching the people trying to make decisions. I really loved the lighting in this room and had to snap a photo.



I fell in love with this material and for only $7.99 a yard, I thought it was a bargain. It's a lovely shade of orange, a color I'm really enjoying lately. I went to purchase some of this mega-wide material... but alas... they only had like 1/2 yard left. So... I didn't purchase it this time...



So now I'm home... with a few new books... and I'm waiting to watch Dexter with Alex, my son. He and I always have a show we watch together. Considering he's 17 I think that's pretty special. Now we are watching Dexter... several months ago is was True Blood... and shortly it will be Lost.

And I'll leave you with a photo of my son, gnawing on a steak.

Comments

Anonymous said…
The park And I thought it is painted.
Fantastic click.
Patty said…
Great shot of the park. Looks like Alex is enjoying his steak meal.

Popular Posts