Full Frost Moon Dreamboard

My sister Melinda is always making beautiful dreamboards and this morning I felt the urge to make one also.


Jamie Ridler at Jamie Ridler Studios
asked: "What do you want to bring to life in this final part of the year? Is it time to breathe some fresh energy into your 2009 goals and intentions? Is it time for completion and clearing? Are you already starting to cast forward into 2010? What will you dream of under the Full Frost Moon?"

We are entering my favorite time of year, when the world becomes a little darker and colder and we head inside. It's a time for celebration with family and friends, a time of reflection and a time to give thanks. It's also a time of nurturing.

Since I've recently developed blood clots in my right leg and both lungs, this time will also be a time for healing and regaining health. It will also be a time for me to devote more time for spiritual study and meditation. And with some of the drugs I'm currently on... it might also be a time of hibernation... where the old Angie slows down and sleeps and a new, vibrant Angie will emerge in the Spring.

So... here's my board. It's a small one so I can place in my journal and I incorporated several borders around it to also satisfy the challenge at "Themed Thursdays.



Photobucket

Comments

Jamie Ridler said…
How beautiful - and such a great idea to make it so journal size.

I have to say too, it's very refreshing to hear someone celebrate this time of year. You've reminded me of all the reasons to appreciate this turning of the clock.

Welcome to the Dreamboard Circle, Angie. It's great to have you here! May all of your dreams come true.
K said…
wow! this is gorgeous!
indybev said…
I am only vaguely familiar with Dreamboards, but yours is a wonderful journal page. This is my favorite time of year -- as you will see by my challenge entry! Beautiful work.
Melinda said…
I like this one a lot Angela!
Patty said…
Very, very nice. I had never heard of a Dreamboard until I saw it on your FaceBook account.

Hope all is going well and the blood number is getting higher.
Karen said…
Wow!! This is amazing..

Popular Posts