Full Blue Moon Dream Board

As I created my magical Blue Moon Dream Board, the words “winds of change” kept blowing in and out of my mind. I want to throw off this cocoon that has enslaved me and ride the “winds of change” to where it may lead me.

My arms are stretched wide and I’m so willing to embrace whatever comes my way. But to also keep a watchful eye on myself. Sometimes life gets so hectic that I forget about taking care of me.

I’m so filled with hope for 2010. I know this year will be filled with love, creativity, family, friends, health, abundance and openness (is that a word).

This year is going to be a blast... and I can’t wait to enjoy every moment of it.

Photobucket

Comments

Beautiful dreams! May they all come true in the new year!
Theresa said…
I love your dream board! May all your wishes come true! Believe~
Happy New Year! ~Theresa
brandi said…
~may you blow gently through the winds of change allowing it to carry you onto new beginnings and bright blessed days...beautiful dreamboard~

Popular Posts