Week 2 in 52 Projects and Full Moon Dreamboards: The Full Wolf Moon

Once again the moon reveals itself full and smiling down on us. As we lift our face to capture a glimpse of this wondrous orb, it reminds us that we are not alone, that we are connected.

And once again I'm participating in the creation of full moon dreamboards. I didn't find out about this project until late 2009, so I'm looking forward to an entire year of dreamboards and more importantly what they will reveal to me. If you are interested in creating a moonboard, please visit Jamie Ridler Studios

Jamie asks us, "What are you seeking under this full moon, at the beginning of this new year, as you launch into this new decade? What is your heart yearning for? What is stirring in your heart and soul? What is ready to come into your life, here under the full moon? Howl your desire. We will hear you!"

Those are pretty powerful questions and for me the answer that keeps playing over and over in my head is: Be True to who you Are. Lately I look at myself in the mirror and I don't recognize who I have become. I forgot who I was and stopped being me. So my heart and soul is howling at the top of my lungs to let myself loose from this prison I've created... where I bottled so many emotions and opinions up. I stopped doing things I really enjoyed. I worried how others viewed me and slowly, over time, became someone else.

Below is my dreamboard for this Full Wolf Moon. And please stop over to Jamie's site to view all the other dreamboards. I would love to see yours.



I'm also tying this to week 2 of 52 projects. Last year I discovered the Full Moon Dreamboard around October. I'm committing myself to create a dreamboard for each month's cycle. I'm really looking forward to the process. To find out more about 52 Projects, please visit Jane's site at: http://52paintedhouseprojects.blogspot.com/

Comments

brandi said…
~outstanding dreamboard you have created..."to thine own self be true" you are right there...i love all the images you have used to capture what you dream of bringing forth in your life...keep dreaming and they will come to BE...beautiful...brightest blessings~
Anonymous said…
I like your dreamboard and what you've set out to accomplish for yourself this year. Very nice.

Have a great week!

Hugs from NY,
Paz
Olivia said…
I like it too, Ang, especially how you've done the writing. Still don't know how you find the time for all of the many things you do; I admire you! Wishing you a peaceful sabbath day, O
Annie Z said…
Nice. I can see so many aspects of who are you are in this piece. I hope you can truly see them too and bring them forth. Really well done!
Jane said…
Dream boards are so cool and I love this one! I've been lurking around the dream board group with Jamie and maybe I'll have to put that on my list too!! I can't wait to see what you have for us next week. Keep creating :))
MrB said…
The moon was beautiful here the other night. One of my projects my involve that celestial body in some way....
Rochelle said…
Wonderful images and thoughts behind your dreamboard. How exciting (and scary, but worth it) to come out from your protective shell - I think I hear some howling!

Popular Posts