52 Projects - Week 5

On week 5 of the 52 Projects.... I knew I had to finish a project I started before Christmas. It was a gift to Debra, a scrapbook for her to use to capture her grandchildren's images. Debra's birthday was January 2, and here its almost the end of February and I hadn't finished it. So on Saturday, my sisters and I had a craft day and I completed Debra's scrapbook. Please go to 52 Projects blog to check out all the other projects that happened this week. http://52paintedhouseprojects.blogspot.com/2010/02/week-5-volunteer-work-at-nursing-home.html

Comments

I hope one day in the near future I can say that I have a completed scrapbook! :)Very nice.
dreamer said…
That's really pretty and such a personal gift. I am so so determined to try one of these for my mum's birthday this year as I have never done one before.
Patty said…
Very nice scrapbook, she should like it.
brandi said…
~brilliant idea and so very sweet...how special for her to savor her memories in such a beautiful way...brightest blessings~
Jane said…
Can you believe that as artsy as I am, I have never attempted a scrapbook?! I buy lots of the paper to use in my projects. This is really lovely and your friend is so lucky to get it! I love the video too (something else I don't know how to do).
Lis said…
what a lovely gift to receive! maybe i need to trick myself into completing a scrapbook by imagining i am making it for someone else? then i might complete it! yours is beautifully put together and sure to inspire wonderful images and words to fill it!

Popular Posts