A Nightmare

The other night I had a very strange dream. I worked in a very large building, and the Dayton office and the Cincinnati office were now in the same building, but across the hall from each other.

I had to use the bathroom, and there were people waiting in line to use the bathroom on the Dayton section of the building, so I went across the hall to the Cincinnati office.

I was unfamiliar with their office and I couldn't find the bathroom. I was sort of confused finding that they had stalls with circus vendors inside them... selling all those circus foods.

I went over to a group of people that were gathered around a printer and started to ask them where the restroom was. But I turned as I heard a sound, a sound that seemed to be an engine. As I turned I was surprised to see a red truck driving down the aisle of cubicles. The truck stopped in front of me and I gasped "hello!". The driver, a young man with shaved blonde hair, smiled back at me and replied "Hello" as he raised his arm. He fired a gun at me before I realized what was happening.

I remember opening my mouth to scream but no sound came out and I fell forward, stunned and dazed and bleeding. I saw my fingers but couldn't move them. And then I heard the door of the truck opening and I saw the driver's feet hit the floor and he began to walk around the truck and I tried to crawl away but I was rooted to the ground. Everyone else took off running but I couldn't.

Then I woke up.... gasping!

What was that about? And the weird thing this dream has stuck with me, still very vivid... so tonight I made a collage of it so the damn thing can now leave my mind.

Comments

Patty said…
What did you eat before you went to bed, also what movie did you watch or book that you read. I can never remember any dreams anymore, either that or I don't have them, but I think everybody dreams, don't they?

Popular Posts