Full Moon Dreamboards: The Full Pink Moon

Pink is the color of universal love. Pink is a quiet color. Lovers of beauty favor pink. If your looking for calm, relaxation, acceptance, or contentment... just add a little pink to your life.

Have you looked up tonight.... a new full moon is beaming down at you. Are you ready to experience it?

Jamie Ridler from Jamie Ridler Studios asks, "What are you dreaming under this Full Pink Moon? The name represents the pink flowers that so lavishly bloom in the spring. What an invitation to let yourself luxuriate with your dreams, embracing them passionately, sharing them magnificently and enjoying each precious bloom."

So here is my Dreamboard.

Full Pink Moon

This is going to be an exciting month. On the 13th I'm attending a conference at Indiana University and will get to listen to the Dalai Lama. This has been a dream of mine for many years to see him in person. That dream will come true and I'm so excited about it. Ironically another spiritual teacher, Michael B. Beckwith, will be in Dayton and I'm attending his event that evening. Wow... what a day that will be.

So my board represents a new light coming my way, shedding of old ideas, the growth of new ones, traveling down my spiritual path, but still holding on to my jar of wishes and dreams. May is a cozy retreat... not too hot, not too cold... just simply enjoyable.

May you blossom under this full moon. I wish you and your family love and joy.

And now my thanks to the following for without them my dreamboard would not have materalized:

1. Untitled, 2. guess what i found today?, 3. Floating away, 4. in my PINK WORLD... i need just a PINK SKY: what else?!, 5. Spilling Roses, 6. Buddha reflections, 7. H O N E Y C H I L D, 8. The Wishing Window, 9. Bottled Stardust

Comments

Olivia said…
Angie, I'm happy for you that you get to realize your dream of seeing and hearing the Dalai Lama. What an exciting time that will be! xo, O
EVA said…
What a gorgeous FMDB! And such an exciting month! May these encounters bring you all you hope for!

Have a great month!
EVA
Angie at Home said…
Thanks Olivia and Eva.... I appreciate your comments...

Hope you're having a super week!

Ang
Jamie Ridler said…
What a bliss-full, beauty-full board, Angie! And how wonderful that we get to celebrate with you a dream about to come true!! Enjoy your live moments with the Dalai Lama!

May your life be rich with blooms!
Patty said…
Very nice, like the pinks.

Popular Posts