Monday - Monday

This weekend went by so quickly. Met my sister, Melissa and her daughter, Audrey for lunch at Noodles & Company. Audrey got new glasses and they were really cute.



Audrey came home with me while Melissa checked out the B52 reunion at the Air Force Base. I worked on a baby boy album for Sandy's daughter and Gary made his chicken paprikash because Audrey really seems to love it.



I actually finished the album....and didn't even take any pictures of it. So nothing to share... but you know I don't even have an album made for my son's baby pictures... and he's 17... so I really should make one.

On Sunday... on the way to church when something nasty hit my intestines...throwing up started later in the day. Went to bed at 8:00 p.m. (a new world's record for me) and slept into 8:00 a.m. this morning where I realized I couldn't stand up straight. I must have pulled a muscle throwing up... so off I went to the doctor. She prescribed a Z-Pak for an ongong sinus infection, and the doctor recommended vitamin water and Immodium for the other problem. I got my B-12 shot and a steroid shot... and went off to Target to pick up my Z-PAK. But seems Target prefers carrying generics, so they didn't have the Z-PAK. By this time I was exhausted and came home, woke up Gary and he found a pharmacy that had the Z-PAK.

Tonight Alex (who is now getting sick) and I watched 9... and I have no idea what that was about besides being ragdoll robots fighting an evil machine.

Now it's time for bed.... Night Night!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hi Angie :)

I just popped over after seeing your comment on Lori Lyn's blog.

I live in Kettering!

Nice to 'meet' you.

Great photo of your daughter, BTW. She is quite beautiful. (And I'm partial to peace tee-shirts, too!)

Namaste'
Anonymous said…
Hope you're feeling better now.

Paz

Popular Posts