Birthday Gift Ideas for Me

Now that Mother's Day is over, only 18 days until my birthday. And since several people have asked me what I would like, I thought I would share my birthday ideas:

#1 -- Towels
I love the bamboo towels from CB2 (the more modern Crate & Barrell). These towels are so absorbent and look exactly the same as when I purchased them a year ago. I would love more of these towels in the grey... but I love the green too. I'm sort of a towel freak and after 30 years of buying towels and being disappointed... I've found something that I simply love. I love both the green and the grey.



The link for the ash grey towels are: http://www.cb2.com/family.aspx?c=475&f=4457

I even have the bath mat in green... but would love the grey one also.

#2 - Q-Tip Container
I also think this round glass container for storing q-tips is just about perfect. These containers are found at CB2 also. I just would like the small container for q-tips and the link is: http://www.cb2.com/family.aspx?c=477&f=5502



#3 - 8 Steps to a Pain-Free Back: Natural Posture Solutions for Pain in the Back, Neck, Shoulder, Hip, Knee, and Foot (Remember When It Didn't Hurt) by Esther Gokhale. Here's the link at Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/Steps-Pain-Free-Back-Solutions-Shoulder/dp/0979303605/ref=cm_cr_pr_product_top#noop



#4 - True Blood - Season 2 - DVD
Pretty sure Gary or Alex will purchase these for my birthday. And for those of you waiting, they will be released on May 25th. Target usually has a good deal the week they come out... but last year, about 3 weeks after the original release date, Target had the entire season on sale for $24.00 and Gary had purchased mine for $45.00. So being highly creative, I purchased a new set and then returned them with his sales slip. And then I had 21 extra dollars to spend for an additional birthday gift. Sort of like "gift with purchase".



#5 - Zena Moon Candle - Mother Earth
Would be a great candle on my altar. http://www.zenamoon.com/mother-earth.html
quote on label:
"We have a beautiful mother
Her green lap immense
Her brown embrace eternal
Her blue body everything we know."
—Alice Walker

color: green and blue
scent: pine & rain
gemstones: moss agate, paua shell

Created on Earth Day 2009, a candle to celebrate and honor our sacred Mother. Lightly scented with pine and rain.



But my favorite candle scent is cinnamon... and she has a variety of candles with cinnamond scent in the colors that I love. One candle is called Autumn, one is Fire, one is Halloween

#6 - Gift Cards. They always come in handy and so helpful when you can't decide what to get someone. I would love a gift card to: Borders, Target, Panera, Showcase.

Okay... out of ideas....

Comments

Hi Angie!! Beautiful blog!! Seems like we have a lot in common. By the way, I'm your treasured tin partner! We can email each other but I just wanted to say hi. Looking forward to this adventure.

Popular Posts