Dalai Lama - Heart Sutra Teaching

On my list of 100 things to do before I die, the very first item on that list was to see and hear the Dalai Lama in person. My sister Becky discovered that he was going to be in Indiana and purchased tickets and asked me to join her. Wow!

Unfortunately we were told we couldn't bring in cameras so we complied. However, upon arriving others had cameras and I was disappointed that we hadn't brought ours.

But that disappointment disappeared ever so quickly as He entered the room. The auditorium became so still as he entered.



I must say I was overwhelmed and excited. Two hours seem to melt away too quickly as he spoke. The stage was so beautiful and the colors were explosive.



Our seats was in the first row of the balcony. No one in front to block the view and close enough to see everything so clearly. Becky and I are here in this picture (although you can't really see us..... we are THERE)

Comments

I LOVE the Dalai Lama. I have a photo of him on my desk. Congrats for finally getting to see and hear him in person.

Popular Posts