The Easter Bunny?

Time has been moving so swiftly lately... that I realized I never got around to posting Easter pictures. Oh and I must share what I heard today, "Halloween is only 6 months away!" Yikes... where has this year gone?

Here is a picture of my son, Alex, hiding Easter eggs for Noah and Audrey to discover. He cracks me up at times and I hope he doesn't mind me posting this.

Photobucket

Noah and Audrey had a hard time staying away from all the windows while Alex and I hid the eggs. From time to time we would discover them peeking out a window, which meant that we had to rehide the eggs.

Photobucket

But once they were hidden, they came outside and took off in the backyard.

Photobucket

It was very windy that morning, and some of the eggs that we tried to hide, fell from their hiding places, breaking open and scattering the coinage inside. But that didn't seem to stop Noah and Audrey who scurried back and forth making sure not to miss any eggs.

When the hunt was over, Noah and Audrey, basically found the same amount of eggs. I believe we hid 38... and then ended up with 19 eggs apiece.

Photobucket

Comments

Patty said…
Even though the two look a little goofy with the baskets hanging around their necks, I think they enjoyed the hunt.

Popular Posts