Memorial Day Weekend

Seems weird; no family cookout has been planned this year. Unfortunately where we live, we can't have a grill on our balcony (some new Ohio law). Instead I can sit on my balcony and sniff the barbecue of the neighbor below me. Now I still need the Ohio to explain to me that my neighbor below can grill directly under me as I sit on a wooden deck balcony. But I digress.

Audrey spent the weekend with us since her Mom was out-of-town. As soon as we came home she asked "When are we going to the pool?" Yikes... we just got home, it's 8:15pm and give me a minute to put my purse down.

But off we went. Audrey loves being in the water. I still think she was a mermaid in a previous life.

Photobucket

At 10:15pm when it's so dark I can't read my book from the pool deck lighting, I suggested we go in. She wasn't too thrilled but then decided that perhaps she was hungry (we all were since we hadn't eaten supper yet) and ordered pizza and ate supper at 11:00 p.m

You can see how tired Alex looks. And nothing like eating pizza right before you go to bed... but hey... we were hungry.

Alex so tired

The next morning Audrey and I went to church, stopping by Panera before church. Of course there wasn't anything there that Audrey wanted. So we bought her a prepackaged brownie at the Panera counter. It didn't look too appetizing but Audrey said she loves brownies. And she seemed to choke it down.


After church we picked up Alex and Gary and went to Beef O'Gradys for lunch.

At Beef O'Grady
Alex and Audrey (she's full of energy)

At Beef O'grady (me and Gary
Gary and me

Then Melinda, Noah, Becky and Margaret came over to swim. Audrey was very happy about that.

Memorial Day Weekend

And after the swim, Becky treated us to pizza. Then I went to bed. I was mega tired.

Comments

Renie Burghardt said…
Hope you had a wonderful birthday, Angela!

Birthday Hugs,

Renie
Patty said…
Looks like everyone was having fun.
Patty said…
Nice photo of you and Gary.

Popular Posts