Happy Fucking Monday

So at work.... I knew 2 people would be out of our 4 person team; but the 3rd person called in sick... so that meant I was the big cheese in charge.

Okay... nice way to start the week!

I went to place my lunch in the frig. And guess what? I tripped over a carpet bump (yes our carpet is loose in the office) and landed on my left knee and left wrist. I started to cry but was able to get my fucking lunch in the fucking frig.



So now I'm at my desk... a huge knot on my knee along with a growing bruise, my shoulders ache and my wrist is throbbing.

Oh and then I hobble back to my desk only to discover my "zen-like" water fountain is not working although it was working Friday at 5:00 p.m.

Did I happen to say " HAPPY FUCKING MONDAY"

Comments

Patty said…
It has to be all up hill from that start of the day. Good luck. Hope you put something cold on your knee, and turn in a complaint about the carpet. If you have to be off, turn in workers comp.
Melinda said…
oh my...hope you will be okay...and hope you filed an accident report with HR!
Anonymous said…
Thanks for your comment!! It was great to come to your blog and see "happy fucking monday!!" hahahaha!! Great!!
Jan Hennings said…
Hope your Tuesday is much better than Monday!
Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a kind comment...I always appreciate sweet comments :)
Good luck with the USArtQuest drawing for a Draw and Gild Kit.

Popular Posts