A Trip to Columbus

My sister, Missy, and her daughter Audrey, journey with me yesterday to Columbus. We wanted to visit a store called "European Papers". They always have a booth set up at the Stampaway Convention and have the coolest things.

About 20 miles into the trip Audrey had to visit the restroom. But we were in a section of farmland that didn't even have McDonalds. My sister suggested we take an exit and we drove like 15 miles and finally came across Young's Dairy. Missy and Audrey ran inside while I watched all the bikers.

As we made our way back to the interstate I swear a large beige stingray flew over head. It was one of those moments that you recognize what you are looking at, but you can't believe what you are seeing. Missy saw it too, but it flew by so quickly she said "Was that a person?" "Hell No!... it was a stingray" I replied. We looked back and forth but the thing vanished.



Now the thing I saw looked just like this picture... except minus the killer whale and the ocean. Could it be possible the land we were traveling through had been an ocean at one time and the stingrays have evolved into birdlike creatures?

Anyway... we saw something yesterday... out there... lurking and waiting to be discovered.

Comments

Funzito said…
Now that is IN Sane! I have never heard of anything like that. I will be drawing that soon, the desert stingray, how crazy. Im surprised you didnt ask any locals about it...im sure you cant be the only ones who saw it...the world is a supernatural place

Popular Posts