Full Sturgeon Moon Dreamboard

Jamie states, "And if you’re here for Full Moon Dreamboards, here we are under the Full Sturgeon Moon in Pisces! On this month’s New Moon, I invited you to let your intuition play a big part in helping you gather your images and consider the question, “How can I shine?” I can’t wait to come visit and see what’s showing up in your dreams! And you know, now is not only a great time to pay attention to the dreams that are surfacing on your board, but also the ones that are appearing in your sleep-time.

This is a deeply intuitive time. What messages are stirring and asking to be seen?"

Sturgeon Dreamboard

Although I appear calm on the outside, there has been a thyroid battle going on inside me. I knew something was wrong with me, and at times really thought I was going crazy. My heart kept going into A-Fib for no apparent reason. My hair fell out, lots and lots of it. My body was in so much pain and my muscles were so weak that at times it was even difficult to walk, to sit, to even lay down. I couldn't lift my arms above my shoulders. Then I was finally diagnosed with hyperthyroidism and was relieved there was a treatment in sight.

My dreamboard is overflowing with energy and excitement. Orange is juicy and lush and abundance. The umbrella reminds me that I must take time to shelter myself away from the world and really listen to what my body is saying. Of course the Buddha always represents my journey to a more spiritual existence. The moon shining over the home at night, giving guidance and hope, surrounding it with love. The woman jumping is to remind me to just enjoy and be... things very hard for me right now. The opened window... that brillant light inside... really reminded me of my heart, that it needs to stay opened and it will provide me with all the energy I will need in this life. The balloons are happy and vibrant and joyful. The sunrise peeking through the trees is so beautiful... and a reminder that all you need to do is open your eyes and you can see how lovely and abundant the world really is. The door symbolizes a new beginning... you just need to step through the doorway to experience it. It also symbolizes for me the thyroid ablation I will be undergoing. My thyroid will cease to function by the radioactive iodine I will ingest... and once it stops functioning I'll go on medication that will set my metabolism back to "NORMAL". And of course the child being held by the woman just screams love.

If you want to create your own dreamboard or to view other dreamboards... please visit Jamie's blog at: http://jamieridlerstudios.ca/

I created my dreamboard right after I came back from watching "Eat, Pray, Love". I think that movie did influence the vibrant colors I was choosing.

And below is my picture source:
1. orange umbrella, 2. The most beautiful Buddha in the world, 3. Winter Cabin - Night, 4. 177 - June 26 - Orange You Glad..., 5. the orange interior, 6. Balloons, 7. the 'now' is orange, 8. Orange as any orange on a tree, 9. Fly me to the moon

Comments

Patty said…
Love the orange colors. Looks very fallish. Is that a word.
Anonymous said…
It hums with energy. I love it.
AngieBeth,
A beautiful dream board. I hope all of these things find their way into your life. And I hope that you are feeling better. Thyroid is no fun!

(I recall when you took the Meditation Challenge at my blog and just wanted to let you know that I am doing something similar again. An online course, Buddha Chick. Perhaps it could help make your dreams come true? Well, at least provide some peace of mind. xo
Jan
(alias Buddhha Chick)

Popular Posts