Mr. Bill

Yesterday Alex received a Birthday Money Jar from Melinda and Mr Bill was holding the jar. Of course Alex was more interested in the money inside the jar and had no idea who Mr. Bill was.

However, I love Mr. Bill and when Alex left it behind yesterday at Mom & Dad's house, I drove back to pick him up.

Today Mr. Bill went errand running with me. The first stop was the carwash.

Photobucket

I love Mr. Bill and will be taking lots of photos of him doing various things. Today I was at Subway and a policeman was in line right in front of me. I was going to ask him if he would mind drawing out his pistol and pretend to shot Mr. Bill... but I chickened out. But there are 2 policemen that I see once a week at the muffin shop... so I will ask one of them.

Oh No Mr. Bill... what fun you and I shall have!

Comments

Patty said…
Oh Nooo, poor Mr. bill is in for quite a ride the next few weeks. I imagine he'll be showing up at a lot of places. LOL
LyddieGal said…
You'll definitely have a lot of fun taking those photos! Hope you find a police officer with a good sense of humor!

Chic on the Cheap

Popular Posts