Full Moon Dreamboard: The Full Wolf Moon

Jamie Ridler writes, "What are you dreaming of under this Full Wolf Moon? The wolf reminds us to connect to our hunger, to notice what desires are calling for our attention. Our dreamboards can help us bring these desires to light and to being! Once you have filled your board with wishes and dreams, it’s time to connect to the energy of Cancer, which the moon appears in today. This is an invitation to not just notice our desires but to begin the important work of tending them, stepping into what we can do to honour what we know of our dreams."

Photobucket

I hunger for the opportunity to dream and create magic in my life. I long for a sense of calm and harmony. A quiet time under a tree sipping tea with friends, taking a bike ride down a lane dotted with lanterns, catching falling stars or snowflakes in one's hand and just marvel at them or calmly floating, suspended in water, free. The snowflake curtains are magical don't you think and who doesn't like fairy lights in a tree. This board creates that soothing and nurturing environment I'm creating in 2011. The heart, a reminder of what I've gone through medically this past 1 1/2 years; and yet how strong it still remains.

If you wish to participate or find out more about creating your on dreamboard; please click on my blog title above and you will be taken to Jamie Ridler's Studio.

And a thank you for these flickr users that allowed me to create my mosiac:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1. Dreaming of Paris- winter whites, 2. bike, 3. a heart for bokeh wednesday, 4. Countryside Wedding, 5. Untitled, 6. lanterns., 7. 'roid week 1, 8. Sparkle and dance, 9. Snowflake Curtain

Comments

Lovely, lovely mosaic. I look forward to seeing/hearing how this dream comes true in your life and your environment this year.

My full moon hungering may be found here.
Helen said…
Your dreamboard is a joy to look at. Thank you for sharing your beautiful dreams, and may they all come true!
Anonymous said…
I think your dreamboard expresses your wishes well. It is so soothing and dream-like. May you receive what you seek.

Popular Posts