Graduation Day

My little cupcake, my baby boy, my Alex graduated today from Centerville High School.

Photobucket

It doesn't seem possible he is 18 years old and ready to go out into the World. It truly feels like yesterday that we brought him home for the first time, so tiny and little, 19 1/2 inches long. He was a happy baby, he rarely cried but he farted a lot. He still does actually.

My love for Alex has been a precious thread, enriching and strengthening the fabric of my life. And now I will have to let go...and that's going to be hard to do.

I love you cupcake!

Comments

Wanda said…
Congratulations to Alex and good job to Mom for rasing such a great young man. :)
Patty said…
He's always been a really great kid. Was a very good baby, always a happy little fellow. Never fussed much as he got older. Just seems he grew up so awfully fast.
Melinda said…
you are making me cry now

Popular Posts