It's Friday

I'm happy it's Friday. It has been a long and tiring week. Looking forward to a quiet weekend, perhaps curling up with a good book.

Today we picked up lunch from an old deli. It was sort of in a creepy neighborhood (Troy Street) but the food was really good. However, David said he was going to the little store next door to pick up a drumstick. So Debra, Sandy and I asked him to pick up an Orange Push Up.

I must say it's been a long time since I had one of those push ups. And it was so refreshing. A nice little treat for a Friday afternoon.

However, Sandy did eat her's in an unusual way. Instead of holding the stick of the push up, she basically cupped the cardboard tube with her palm as she licked the end of the push up in a circling fashion. Unfortunately I didn't have my Flip camera with me... or the video would be posted here instead of this photo found on the internet.



Hope you have a great weekend.....

Comments

Anonymous said…
Enjoy your weekend! ;-)

Popular Posts