Another Birthday Celebration


Sonny, Eva, Becky, Audrey, Melinda, Noah and Gary were here yesterday to help me celebrate my birthday.  We ordered food from PFChangs (one of my favorite places to go) and we followed that up with cake and icrecream.

The cake was fantastic.  Moist, rich and chocolately.  It was also very pretty. Very pink with little pearl-like decorations.  Very me



Of course the kids were bored during the gift unwrapping... waiting anxiously to get to the pool.  But they did get there and played for almost 2 hours.  Of course we, the adults, sat around in the shade, talking and watching them.


As you all most know, I do believe in celebrating my birthday during my entire birthday month.  So I'm sure more celebratory pics will be following.

Happy June!  Happy Birthday!  Happy Living!

Comments

Jackie said…
You go girl!

Popular Posts