A Fairy Dream (from last night)

I had a very detailed dream last night.  My sister Becky and I were walking very deep in the woods.  I looked down and saw one of my bracelets that should have been home in my jewelry box.  When I bent down to pick it up, I noticed one of my earrings.  Many pieces of my jewelry were thrown about.  I was very confused and Becky said "it looks like the work of a fairy".



Becky asked me if I still had a particular whistle (I have no idea what kind).  I told her no.  She shook her head and said if I had the whistle I could blow it and all my possessions would magically reappear in my jewelry box but since I didn't have the whistle I needed to find the fairy that had taken my items and only he could return all the pieces back to me.

Now in my dream I seem to know that Becky knew a fairy named Flip.  So I said "When I see Flip, I'm going to ring his neck".  Becky whispered, "this isn't the work of Flip".

Then Becky and I enter a restaurant/bar area.  A creepy looking man enters very upset and is holding tiny little plates, pitchers and other little items.  He said someone keeps carving these items out of things he owns and then just leaving them, taunting him.  He was very, very upset.

When I turned away from this man, a greenish manlike thing was standing before me.  He looked sort of like a tree root but also had human features.  He began to talk to me and right before my eyes, his appearance changed and he became human.

He invited Becky and me outside so we could talk.  He did tell me his name, but I can't remember it now.  As Becky and I sat down on lawn furniture, thousands of little pink shimmering fairies flew around us, carrying sweet little treats for us.


He began to explain something to me and my husband got home from work and woke me up.  My dream ended.  I have no idea what he was going to tell me, why my jewelry was taken and why my sister knows a fairy named Flip.



What have you dreamed about lately?


Comments

Anonymous said…
I love your dream. I wonder what he was going to tell you? I once had a fairy dream - I was in the back garden of a house called 'hare house' Apparently I was there because I wanted to know if I'd been a fairy in a previous life and this house was known to have fairies in the back garden (whether I was a fairy in a previous life isn't something I've ever wondered in my 'normal' life!!! It was only part of the dream). A wizened but sprightly little old fairy man had come to answer my question! He said I was so clumsy and big - I couldn't have ever been a fairy!!! I was really upset about it ha ha ha, dreams eh? Aren't they wonderful?! xxxT

Popular Posts