Vacation comes to an end... & Happy Birthday to Me


I had a great week off work.  It's amazing how quickly that time off slips out of your grasp.  I did get everything accomplished that I wanted to do.  And I had lots of fun along the way.

Yesterday (June 1st) was my birthday.  Gary took me out for lunch at one of my favorite restaurants.  After lunch we went to Pier One where we found some cute 4th of July decorations for the mantle.  I had a $10.00 off coupon if you spent $50.00, however, I left it at home.  I did have the clerk call my local Pier One to see if they had the rocket decoration and off course my local store didn't have any.  So I drove home, dropped off Hubby since he was making me a strawberry pie for my birthday (see above), and picked up the coupon and drove back to the other Pier One.  Not sure if using the $10.00 off coupon was really an advantage since I had to make a double trip and then I ended up buying more stuff.


Becky (one of my sisters) joined us for dinner and then the evening ended with gift opening and strawberry pie.  It was a great day, a great week and I'm going to enjoy these last 2 days before heading back to work.

Comments

Jackie said…
Belated Happy birthday!
Jackie

Popular Posts