Happy 4th of July


Happy 4th of July America!

I love this holiday.  I love the fireworks.  I love the parties. I love the colors.  And who doesn't love food thrown on a grill?

What I don't like about the holiday this year is that it's on a Wednesday.  And Hubby has to work.   And it's like 150 degrees outside.

And since I took yesterday off for a vacation day,  I'm thinking today is Sunday.  I'm totally confused and disappointed True Blood isn't on tonight even though True Blood is starting to tick me off right now.

Anyway, I'm making pulled pork for dinner today.  I'm also making coleslaw (my son likes that) and Avocado, Corn & Tomato salad (Hubby and I love that).  And we will top it off with Strawberry Shortcake.

I hope you and your family have a super day together celebrating the 4th.  Stay safe and be very cautious if you're using fireworks.  The grass is so dead, a fire could start quickly (:::dragging myself off the soapbox:::).

Happy 4th of July!!







Comments

Jackie said…
Happy 4th to you!!!

Popular Posts