My Grandma


Well after falling at the Family Dollar and landing up against the cement trashcan, Grandma seems to be improving.  I was so worried when this first happened.  Her shoulder was dislocated, her arm was shattered and the orbital bones around her right eyeball were fractured.  Can you imagine the doctor telling you not to sneeze or blow your nose?

She spent several days in the hospital and then moved to a nursing home for 3 weeks.  Now she's at my parent's home recovering.  She's right-handed, loves to crochet and work on word puzzles.  Now she has to wear a brace on that arm for 6 more weeks.

But my Grandma is a trouper.  She will be 90 this December.  I love this woman so much.  Please keep her in your thoughts and prayers.




Comments

Melinda said…
this is a fantastic photo of grandma. We love her too....glad she can finally get some much needed rest and heal well!
Jackie said…
Oh my goodness! I'm soooo sorry to hear about your Grandma's accident.
I will pray for her.
Keep up posted, please.
Hugs,
J.
Beautiful photo!
Your Grandmother looks a very nice lady.
I am glad your Grandmother is well!

Popular Posts