My Hair is Orange


Well, I'm not really blonde.  I'm more of a strawberry blonde.  I want to be platinum blonde, or at least have really, really blonde highlights.

My hair has been dyed red violet for several months and I guess it's hard to achieve a blonde over red.  It could have come out pink.  Instead it's orange.  Orange like Angie's mug I'm holding. Orange like the mandarin orange I just finished eating.

Orange... like Cheetoes, or goldfish, or marigolds, or pumpkins, or carrots, or 
even Gumby's best friend Pokey.

It's orange.  I'm sort of stressed out about it.  Of course stress can make your hair fall out.  And then I would be bald and I'm thinking orange hair is probably better than no hair.  
.
So for the next 4 weeks I'm going on an intensive hair regimen.  A 45 minute deep conditioning treatment every other day.  I also purchased "Shimmer Lights" which claims it will lighten your hair and take the "orange" and "yellow" out of blonde.  I will also take hair vitamins.  I'm making a commitment.  I need to get my hair in shape before I subject it to more bleach.

Summer... I guess it's finally here.


Comments

Popular Posts