Fried Pickles

Today we ordered from Smashburger.  We do this about every 2 weeks.  We love our Smashburger.  I love the Swiss Mushroom Smash and of course the fried pickles.

Today, however, I had to wait for the pickles, I had to wait about 5 minutes.  I was picking up 5 orders... and they were all ready except for the pickles.  The one attendant asked the cook where the pickles were.  He didn't seem to speak the language and didn't know what she was saying.  She went into the kitchen... and then she stuck her head through the window and ask the other attendant packing orders to give her paper towels.  I was somewhat concern when I heard those words.  Was she using the paper towels on my pickles?


When I got back in the office, we all gathered to eat.  My smash was burnt on the outside and pink on the inside.  So was Emily's.  Debra's hot dog was burnt.  Then I dumped out my fried pickles.  They were an unusual color.  And the grease from the pickles looked like coffee.

The grease was old.  The pickles were burnt.  It was not a happy smashburger today.  Sandy and Dea had ordered chicken sandwiches... and they were okay.

In the future I'm going to ask to look at my food before I take it from the store.

Comments

Anonymous said…
OMG! NOT a good meal from Smash. Yes, always a good idea to check the food quickly before you take it. :) That has happened to me before.
Anonymous said…
OMG! NOT a good meal from Smash. Yes, always a good idea to check the food quickly before you take it. :) That has happened to me before.

Popular Posts