Things I loved this Week

Lori-Lyn started a little thing called:  "the weekly links" over on her blog.  Dream Life Wellness of those things she just loved and wanted to share.  So I thought I would share too.
  • Cupcakes.... cupcakes are everywhere.  There are so many stores that just sell cupcakes now.  What happened to celebrating with a whole cake?  I must admit I love a good cupcake.  And I wanted to share this article I recently read.  What the fuck is up with all the cupcakes? 

  • Poppy --- I loved reading this little article about a girl named Poppy and getting her paella recipe.  Her kitchen is so cute...and I swear I'll never complain about a small kitchen again.  I also enjoyed seeing her outdoor entertaining area.  I do think I need to move to Australia.    Poppy Makes Paella

  • I came across this happy yellow print.  And you can't see it without smiling and starting to sing the song.  Let The Sun Shine In


  • Have you seen Anthology Magazine?  It's amazing and creative and just fun.  Here's a preview of their summer 2012 issue.




More from Inga Powilleit (just click)

I long to be adventurous with color and textiles and things... I love her photos... but I want to meet these owners who have created a wonderful place to live.

Comments

Popular Posts