Swim Luau Party

Last night was the annual Luau Party at Normandy Club (complex where I live).  There is always a big spread of food, lots of drinks, goodies and desserts.

This year they were also collecting money for MS.  I purchased 5 tickets for $1.00 a ticket.  And guess what?  I won a $25.00 gift card to Best Buy and a $25.00 to Shell.  Woo Hoo.  I rarely win anything.  I wonder if luck runs in 3s.  If so, I think maybe I need to go buy a lottery ticket.

The weather was perfect last night.  For August in Ohio it was very exceptional.  Coolish and breezy, NO humidity.  


Gary actually awake.  Rare, Rare Find.

My hair is still orange.

I swear I will never have anyone put red violet in my hair.  It doesn't come out.  Hopefully the next hair lightening will reveal blonde.

The water in the pool was toasty... so Gary jumped in.


No adults were swimming, only children.  But Gary loves to float and eventually the children asked him to splash them... which he and they enjoyed.  Although Gary can swim he loves floating around on a noodle.


And do you recognize anyone?
The Cringer from the Stone Throwing Duck Incident

And the stone thrower
The Property Manager has spoken to the children and everything is cool.  Actually the little girl (the Cringer) thanked Gary for splashing her and said she had lots of fun.  Her parents smiled.

All in all.. it was a great night.  Beautiful night to be outside.  The DJ was fantastic...and the extremely unusual weather is following us throughout the weekend.

Hope you have a great one!



Comments

Popular Posts