The Pond

There must be something magical about a pond.  It seems to draw children, adults and of course ducks.  Our pond is no exception.

The other night I looked out and this little girl was feeding the ducks on the pond.  At first I thought someone was with her because she was talking up a storm.  But then I realized she was talking to herself and of course the ducks.


Once the bread was gone, I think the little girl noticed there were fish in the pond.  Now there are lots of little fish but the pond also has some huge catfish.

She would come to the edge and then hurry away.  She's taking a second look.


I don't know if she was visiting someone in one of the other units.  She couldn't have been than 10 or 11.  But she was enjoying how the ducks followed her...


I would have enjoyed listening to what she was saying.  But I could only capture her by photo.

Comments

Great photos, Angie!
What a very pretty girl!
So beautiful the edge of the pond with so many pebble.

Popular Posts