What I loved this week...

Lori-Lyn started a little thing called:  "the weekly links" over on her blog.  Dream Life Wellness of those things she just loved and wanted to share.  So I thought I would share too.
  • Inga Powilleit   I love her photography.  I was especially drawn to this photo:

I'm enchanted with this room.  I love the open space, the stack of books on the window sill.  I love the largeness of the artwork and the cement floors.  Wow.  I imagine what kind of life I would lead in a place like this.  What kind of friends would I have?  Would they have equally interesting homes?

I'm also in love with this room.  The color just POPS right off the page.


Normally I wouldn't be drawn to a formal type room...but the pink columns and those blue airy drapes ... wow.... I can so see myself curled up with a journal, just writing away.
  • Tomatoes --- they have been glorious this summer.  I love eating them sliced with a generous sprinkle of salt on top.  It's like you can almost taste the sun in them.  


  • A funky shoe form lamp.  Come on... I need one.

  • Baked Wonton Tacos
Last night I made a taco cupcake using wonton wrappers.  They were delish and just a charming little bundle of goodness.  Now I found the recipe for this.  Take a moment to swoon.  I try at least one new recipe a week... and this is the one I will be working on.


The link for this recipe is found here:  Baked Wonton Tacos
  • Jezebel.com
Okay.... this just amuses me and I'm always on the search for "good" erotica.


This link contains some reviews on erotica..and I love how they rate them.  If you're looking for a good book... check them out:   It's not the size of the book but the motion in the ocean.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I would love to see your weekly list.  Please share.



Comments

Lori-Lyn said…
Yay. I love your list! Those rooms are magical.
Angie at Home said…
I enjoyed sharing my finds from the week... and I plan on doing this regularly. Thanks for the great idea Lori-Lyn. :)
Melinda said…
it is a great idea! You have some interesting things here Angie baby!

Popular Posts