Saturday Thoughts


I'm guilty of flipping through cookbooks at bookstores and if I see a recipe that looks promising, I snap a photo of the recipe.  And I thought I was the only person that did this until the other day.  Someone else was snapping a picture from a page in a book.

The above recipe is actually from Martha Stewart's website.  It's chicken with Artichokes & Capers... and I have the recipe link over on Facebook.  This is so good, and the recipe is very easy, the chicken tender and moist and the capers.  I actually doubled the caper portion since I love them so much.



Haven't really decorated that much for Halloween.  Just a tiny graveyard in front, and so Halloween decorations on the mantle.  Have you decorated this year?

 I'm thinking I might just make popcorn balls tonight and curl up with a good movie.  The weather  is so fall-like today.  Yeah....rainy, cold and the leaves on the trees are gorgeous.

Comments

Patty said…
Have you tried making kettle corn, sure a lot easier then messing with popcorn balls.

Popular Posts