A Live Nativity

Tonight Gary and I went to my friend Debra's church since they were putting on a live Nativity.

I enjoyed watching the little angels, who do look pretty adorable with their wings and halos.


I swear this little angel was waving her finger at me.  Isn't she cute.  And Joseph looked at me intensely the entire time I was out there.


Here's the next group, the angel and shepherd were passing secrets.....now the little babe was asleep in the manger.


Debra's husband is the Wise One in the Center..... he's watching the babe sleep.


I really like this photo, especially since I didn't use my flash (I thought using the flash in the dark was rude and I didn't want to blind everyone).


This was one little angel from the first group (the one waving her finger at me)  She came back to look at the llama.  She seems to be enjoying it.  That llama was illusive.  Every time I tried to snap his picture, he would turn his head.


The goats were more cooperative....


And the shepherd looked on.

"And there were in the same country shepherds abiding in the field, keeping watch over their flock by night. And lo, the angel of the Lord came upon them, and the glory of the Lord shone round about them: and they were sore afraid. And the angel said unto them, 'Fear not: for behold, I bring unto you good tidings of great joy, which shall be to all people. For unto you is born this day in the City of David a Savior, which is Christ the Lord. And this shall be a sign unto you; Ye shall find the babe wrapped in swaddling clothes, lying in a manger.' And suddenly there was with the angel a multitude of the heavenly host, praising God, and saying, 'Glory to God in the highest, and on earth peace, good will toward men.'" Linus Van Pelt - A Charlie Brown Christmas



Comments

Jackie said…
Beautiful....
Patty said…
Very nice photos. Was it chilly and damp?
Angie at Home said…
Just a little misty... I think it was around 44... so not too bad.
Angie at Home said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said…
Do you mind if I quote a
few of your articles as long as I provide credit
and sources back to your
blog? My blog is in the
exact same niche as yours and my users would really benefit from a
lot of the information you
present here. Please let me know if this alright with you. Appreciate
it!

my web site - View here

Popular Posts