Christmas Stockings


So do you hang Christmas stockings?  I normally hang mine on the fireplace mantle but this year the mantle is too decorated.  (Please note this is not my fireplace above, only one that I covet.)

What do you put in your stockings?  As my son has grown up, I'm finding I fill his stocking with gift cards.  Hubby's stocking has gift cards and things like Bazooka Gum, silly putty and play-doh and usually a pack of crayolas.  He loves that kind of stuff.

Alas, my stocking is usually filled with stuff I put there.  Sometimes one of the men in my life might surprise me and add something to my stocking... but that usually doesn't happen.


Comments

Jackie said…
Hubby and I hang stockings...his choice, not mine. He loves opening the stocking gifts more so than any others. So, I oblige and make sure his has plenty of wonderful little goodies that he enjoys in his stocking.

Popular Posts