Grandma C turned 90

Yesterday, December 30th, was my Grandmother C's birthday.  She turned 90.   We, my family, were going to her house to celebrate, but her town received so much snow, there is no place to park.  Her alley is snowed in and she told us not to venture out.  More snow is expected today.... so hopefully we will be able to celebrate her birthday in the next week or so.


She's a very special lady who has loved me my entire life.  This picture was taken when she was recovering at my parent's house this summer.  She had fallen down and smashed her face against a cement trashcan and broke her shoulder.

At least I was able to talk to her on her birthday and wish her well.  She has a little congestion right now (she thinks it's a sinus infection).  Can't wait to get up there to celebrate her day.

Love you Grandma C.

Comments

Jackie said…
Your Grandma C is beautiful.
I hope that you are able to see her soon. I know it will be a blessed visit for you and for her.
Give her a hug for me and tell her that I wish I had her beautiful skin. I don't know what her secret is, but she certainly doesn't look her age.
Happy Birthday to your Grandma C.
Love,
Jackie
Angie at Home said…
Jackie...

Thanks so much! Thankfully the women on my Mom's side of the family has great skin and they don't show their age.

I will give her your birthday wishes; and although they are calling for another 2 inches of snow tonight; I'm hoping they are wrong.

Back to work for me tomorrow... my week home flew by so quickly.

Happy New Year.

Ang

Popular Posts