Sweet Santa


I purchased this Santa ornament about 20 years ago at this cute little Christmas cabin on Hogpath Road in Greenville Ohio.  The owners had moved a log cabin onto their property and turned it into a Christmas store.

I loved the place.  They had unusual ornaments that you wouldn't find in a regular store.


It was at that store that I fell in love with the "House of Hatten" Santa's.   The Santa sitting on the shelf in the middle is one of theirs.  The big Santa head also came from that store.  Gary and I purchased these in our first 2 years of marriage; and here they remain.

I love pulling out the cherished Christmas decoration.  They can bring back so many memories.  But I also love to add new ones yearly.  I probably have too many decorations and I know I certainly have too many ornaments... but since I'm the one that decorates the tree, well I guess I'll just keep collecting them.

What is your favorite Holiday decoration or ornament, or even your favorite Holiday memory?  I would love to hear about it.


Comments

Popular Posts