The Men in my Life

I got married at 33.  I actually never really thought I would get married.  And then I met my husband at work.  At first he drove me crazy.  I felt he was very critical about the work I did for their department.  But he sort of grew on me.  And before you knew it we started going out.  And about a year later he asked me to marry him.  And I did.

That was 23 years ago.  I honestly never saw myself being married that long because I never really thought I would get married.


And then about 3 years later, I finally became pregnant with our son, Alex.  Alex was a very loving and considerate child.  He loved birds at a very young age.  And as he started to grow up, he just evolved into a special young man, still very loving and considerate to others.  He's focused on what he wants to accomplish with his life.  And I'm so proud of him.

We went to Abuelo's tonight for an early supper.  And this is where I snapped the above picture.  The men in my life... and I'm so happy they are a part of it.

Comments

Jackie said…
I feel the love in this post....
Hugs,
Jackie

Popular Posts