Acts of Kindness

Today the Angels must have been close by.  Weird things happened today but there was always someone there to help me out.


  1. I was at Joann Fabric's today looking at yarn.  I pulled a skein out and got a huge papercut on my ring finger.  Now I'm on a blood thinner, so the cut bled and bled.  I finally wrapped a napkin around the cut.  A woman walked past me and turned around.  She asked me if I needed a bandaid.  I told her I probably could use one and she reached in her purse and gave me three.
  2. Went into the local "mega" Kroger's store.  I was strapping in my diet coke; and a young man that works there said "Ma'am we have cup holders."  I was surprised never noticing them before.  He placed it on my cart.  I was half way down the aisle and I heard someone yelling "Ma'am, Ma'am".  I turned around and the same young man was holding my purse.  Somehow it fell out of my cart.
  3. A very tall man was walking past the pasta sauce area and noticed me looking up on a shelf.  He asked me if he could pull something down for me.  I was so happy since I could never have reached the item.
  4. As I putting all the groceries in the car, and older gentleman came up to me and asked if he could take the cart back in the store for me. 
Also at each store I went to, a parking spot just appeared right by the door.  Now that was highly unusual.

There are so many good people around you.  And they show up sometimes just when you need them.  Today I had a great day.


Comments

Patty said…
I also believe in angels. I think you ran into quite a few today. Enjoy your evening. Love you!
Jackie said…
Blessed, you are....

Popular Posts