An afternoon with Brielle

Today was President's Day and our office was closed.  I took that opportunity to go visit Kumiko and her little baby Brielle, who is 5 weeks old.

She was asleep when I got there.


But she eventually woke up.  I fed her, burped her and then spent time holding her.  She's so precious.


It was good seeing Kumiko; we had a nice lunch together.  And Brielle is just one very adorable little girl.

Tomorrow I'm getting my hair done.  I believe I'm going pink.  I recently saw Helen Mirren with pink hair and I really, really like it.  I'm giving it a try.  And if it looks like crap; pink washes out pretty quickly.


Comments

Jackie said…
I saw the photo of Helen Mirren on another blog yesterday; she is beautiful no matter what her hair color.
The baby is precious. But, to me, all babies are!!
You look comfortable and happy as you hold her. Lovely....
Hugs,
Jackie

Popular Posts