Dreaming...


Happy Sunday my friends.  I'm dreaming of travel and adventures this morning.  Where would you like to travel?


I would love to take a week's break from work to a secluded spot, warm but not hot or humid, and just read, you know all those books that you can never seem to find time to read.

And I would love to travel to Paris in the Spring.  I love the beginning of Spring and would love to visit at this time to see the beautiful flowers, to visit their cemeteries and to shop the food market stalls.  And of course to taste their famous cheeses.  I mean I've never been to a cheesemonger before.


And I would definitely want to visit New York in Autumn.  Now it would be flooded with glorious colors, especially Central Park.


And of course Winter would have me at the Whitepod in Switzerland.  Again my time would be spent reading, a little snow walking and just enjoying the Winter weather.


To be in a warm igloo like structure..... surrounded by all the snow:


But being warm inside:


And for today, I'm wrapped in a warm throw, reading a great book "The Language of Flowers"

And I leave you with Petra Marklund now known as September; a Swedish singer and songwriter.  Enjoy!



PS:  I would love to see the Northern Lights; and it would be great to sleep under them; but I would probably be afraid of being attacked by a bear, a yeti, or a crazed psychopath serial killer stalking tents.


Comments

Anonymous said…
New York in autumn is best time to visit. ;-)

Popular Posts