Happy Valentine's Day

Just dropping by to wish everyone a Happy Valentine's Day.  



Hubby and I really don't celebrate on this day but rather March 23rd, the anniversary of our first date.  But when Hubby gets home from work this morning he will find some sweet treats on his side of the bed and I'm sure when I get home from work; there will be something waiting for me.  And there is a mysterious bag from Esther Price Candy sitting beside one of our bedroom dressers.  Hmmm.. I wonder what could be inside.

I do hate a holiday on a work day/night -- so will wait for the weekend before heading out to a restaurant. And I hope you have a fantastic day!






Comments

Jackie said…
Happy Valentine's Day, Angie.
P.S. I made peanut butter cookies for my hubby. Thank you for the great idea!

Popular Posts