Hodge Podge Saturday

I went over to my Mom's house today to practice my crocheting.  I've been visiting crochet blogs lately and I've gotten that itch to crochet.  But I haven't done any of that for at least 15 years.

Before stopping at Mom I did go to Joann Fabrics to look at their yarn.  I was overwhelmed.  Then I noticed the Valentine's Day 70% off sale.   And I found this:


I can't wait for Valentine's Day next year.  I'm wearing this love bird headband.

They also had St. Patty's Day items 50% off.  So I got a little headband to wear to work.


Oh noticed how light my hair is; the pink is fading too fast.  But starting March 1st; we can't have pink, purple or green hair.  And Mohawks too.

So I finally got to Mom's house.  Had a quick bite of lunch and then grabbed some yarn, a pattern and a hook.  I made 2 small granny squares.  Mom gave me some scrap yarn, a hook and some potholder patterns.  And this is what I made tonight.


It's all coming back to me.  Just need to work on the tension of the yarn.  I'm holding it far too tight.

Hope you had a great day.  See you tomorrow.

Comments

Popular Posts