An Ollie Moment...

Hubby had an eye doctor appointment this morning at 10:45.   I, of course, assisted him in picking out the perfect glasses.   Then we dropped by Fusians for lunch.   It was so good.

Next stop was William Rife, the jeweler.  Was time for my rings to be cleaned.  I'm glad stopped.  A diamond was lose, so it's going to get fixed.

Came home and read on Facebook that my friend Emily had purchased 6 baby chicks.  Now I was curious about this.  So I had to go over to her house to see these things.  They are only a day old.


They were down in the basement, under a heat lamp.  They were cute and chirpy.  I held one for a tiny bit, then washed my hands thoroughly just in case they were germy, because I wanted to hold baby Oliver.


Ollie will be 5 months tomorrow.  He's such a happy, smiling little boy.  He also chews on his hands.  I think he's cutting a tooth.


And here's Ollie's Mom with a baby chick on her back.


Ah just have to end with another pic of Ollie.


Comments

Jackie said…
Babies are cute to the max!!
That includes baby chicks, too.
I love Ollie's photos. He's squeezable and huggable. I'm glad you got to get some shugar!
Smiles,
Jackie

Popular Posts